Consumer Affairs


We give advice on a variety of commercial matters;

Possession Orders Building Disputes
Tenancy Agreements Breach of Contract
Commercial Property Sale & Purchase

Landlord and Tenant

You may be a landlord or you may be a tenant, either way you may have problems. You may have an empty house which you wish to let out. You need advice on the best form of Tenancy Agreement – one that gives the tenant protection but at the same time preserves Landlord rights. You may want the house back again, empty, in the near future. The No Court Attendance procedure to take back possession is available here.


Builders can let you down.  A builder has access to your most treasured possession – your home. He can make your life miserable. Strong swift action is necessary. Completion of the work as soon as possible followed by compensation is needed in such cases.

For 20 Minutes Telephone Appointment

Telephone 01244 822555          Contact by E-mail